Tuesday, October 2, 2012

25 Fabulous Recipes for Fall

Today is one of those days when I can readily accept that it's fall. The sun peeks out long enough to highlight the changing hues, but grayish clouds are skittering across the sky, pushed by a blustery wind that is quickly relieving all the ash trees of their gorgeous golden leaves. As I walk to the post office, my hair blows in my face and the leaves swirl and dance into piles by the sidewalk. I enjoy a cup of coffee, turn on a bit of heat, and don my jeans and my new purple sweater. Hello, fall- you've done it again.

Fall is a wonderful time for cooking- there are so many delicious ingredients that are fresh- not the least of which are pumpkin and apples, of course! We also move back toward comfort foods, soups, pastas and homemade goodies. If you are in need of some fresh inspiration, look no further than this list of 25 fabulous fall recipes!

Side Dishes

Spiraled Squash and Potato Bake


Soups

Butternut Squash and Carrot Soup


Entrees

Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato Lasagna


Desserts

Caramel Apple Crumble Bars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...