Sunday, October 23, 2011

{Beware: Cuteness Overload!}: Candy Corn Sugar Cookies

As I was minding my own business the other day, making my way around the blogosphere, checking out my favorite sites, I stumbled upon a recipe that made my "cute-o-meter" rocket sky high.



 They are, simply, sugar cookies, but the form they take is absolutely adorable- they look just like candy corn! I happen to love candy corn (one of the few things I do like about Halloween), so I knew these cookies had to be made.



 I won't go into details about the preparation, since Sara over at Our Best Bites does an excellent job on all of that. I'll simply share my pictures with you, since they are so all-fired cute! Having no particular favorite of my own, I used her simple sugar cookie dough recipe as well. Happy baking!

Divide the dough into 3 parts, color one part orange, one part yellow, one part, leave plain

Flatten dough into loaf pan and layer. Chill

Slice into rectangles, then slice into triangles- so easy!


Dust with sugar or dip in sprinkles for extra fun!

Prepare for hungry trick-or-treaters!

Source: Our Best Bites

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...