Friday, October 19, 2012

Meals for a Month {October/November}

Okay so I'm in full-on fall mode! Having had my Dutch Bros. pumpkin spice latte, hunted for squash in the supermarket, filled the crock-pot with soul-warming soup goodness, crunched leaves beneath my feet on my way to the post office (and Instagramed a picture of the gorgeous tree dropping said leaves of course), and burned cinnamon smelling candles in my home, I think I more than qualify as one of the fall-embracers. If there's one thing I totally love about fall it's the soup. I look so forward to our Wednesday nights coming home exhausted and yet hyped up from Awana to a delicious smelling home and a bowl full of warm goodness. Whether it's beef stew, chicken barley soup, some kind of creamy vegetable or spicy chicken tortilla, I'm a sucker for the warm soups this cold season brings.



Week 1 (Oct. 16-20)

Tuesday
Chicken Divon with Rice
Wednesday
Thursday
Upside Down Mexican Pot Pie
Friday
Saturday

Week 2 (Oct. 23-27)

Tuesday
Wednesday
Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
Friday
Saturday

Week 3 (Oct. 30-Nov. 3)

Tuesday
Chicken Paprikash with Noodles
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday

Week 4 (Nov. 6-10)

Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...